Well, all my family hear these days is me complaining about being pregnant. I feel huge, and itchy, and breathless, and lethargic and hungry all the time. They are taking good care of me though. I seem to have one day where I am alright, and gets loads done, and the the next two days are spent recovering.
Thursday, I had a cooking day. Made aubergine and tahini pate, and date and orange slices, and chocolate brownies. And then I started on a nice lamb dinner, which S and Al had to finish. Then I spent all day yesterday on the sofa, sleeping and knitting. Even the knitting wore me out :-(
I am trying to make a shrug for M from the yarn that she dyed ages ago. Just can't seem to get a decent pattern that goes with the yarn and with my ability. Will keep trying. Eventually, she will have warm arms. :-)
Must go eat something, and then complain about something...
1 comment:
I'm complaining that we never had any chatting time, so we are popping back in a few weeks:-)
much love Martine
Post a Comment