A funny thing happened on the way to yoga...
Not really an amusing joke opening is it? I 31 weeks now, have missed Pilates for the past 5 or 6 weeks because of travelling around staying with people, camping, and being too tired. So I thought I would try the pregnancy yoga class that happens downstairs at the centre where I do Pilates upstairs. It is, ummmm, interesting.
It is nice becasue the instructor tries to help us form pregnancy relationships. Although I don't really need that. I have my support network, they just all have teenagers...like me. :-) So at the beginning of class we all go around, introduce ourselves, with our name, how many weeks pregnant we are, and which baby we are having. So of course, everybody else in the room is having their first or second. Imagine the reaction when I say I am having my 5th! Slight stunned silence, slight chuckle to release the tension. Ah well. Nobody will remember my name, but they will remember that!
1 comment:
What nonsense, you are unforgettable
much love Martine
Post a Comment