I have just been looking at Ravelry, and loads of other people's blogs, and now I feel crap that I am having such a hard time finishing anything, or doing much of anything. I STILL haven't sewn the Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino hoody from a couple of months ago. And I am STILL working on Al's socks that were meant to be my Feb Violet Green KAL. Well, actually, I am not working on them, which is the problem.
What I am doing, is reading loads of pattern books from the library, and making a list of things I want to knit, without actually doing much knitting. I am still trying to work on S's hat, which I had to start over on slightly larger needles as it was very small. I hate trying to convert American patterns. And I will probably have to start it over again. But every other time I have tried to make S and hat, it has been too big!
And now, I get to choose between heartburn if I do eat, and throwing up if I don't. If I had the money, I would buy this to cheer me up! But then, I would probably not be able to actually make anything with it. I have loads of my lovely Lorna's Laces sock club stuff I could do, but I want to make things for Baby, and/or S, as one of them is leaving to go out in the world, and the other will be introducing herself to us in about 8 weeks.
In the mean time, I just have to try to get through today!
No comments:
Post a Comment