So I am a copycat. Or else, Martine just inspires me. :-)
Here is my attempt as blackberry and apple jam. It is still hot. We are waiting to see if it sets, but I am optimistic, because the stuff that I spilled in the pan set, and was quite tastey!
Ignore the big one that is half full. It started out as a completely full jar, for which I lost the lid, so it had to get transferred at the last minute. It will just be the first one we eat. Also, ignore the bits dripping down the side of the jars. It was after my unsuccessful ladelling attempts that I read it is a good idea to use a jug. So now I need a jam pot and a jug. :-) I know full well, I don't need either of those things, I am just having fun. Besides there is no room in my house for anything new...
1 comment:
ummm jam:-)
love martine
Post a Comment