Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Daisy Day!

Or perhaps I should entitle this as "I finished something!"

I have been working on the daisy square for a while. Check out Krochet Krystal's blog. She has come up with a great Daisy pattern (info is on Ravelry as well).  When you join the Yahoo group, you get that pattern and are asked to "pay" for it by doing some squares which you send to Krystal and she crochets them together to make beautiful afghans for charity. It is a great idea, and it was nice to do and feel a part of something bigger, even though I only did a few squares.

Then I did more squares, for a poncho for M. My goal was to finish it at the weekend, but here is Wednesday, and it is done. But at least it is done! She didn't want any tassles or fringe or any shell edging or changes to the collar or hem. So here it is, the Daisies looking fabulous, without any help.

                                      
                                                   M isn't afraid of colour, is she?! :-)


No comments: