
But the reason life has generally been a bit unsettled is this little one right here...

Yes, baby number 5 is on the way, due towards the end of October. We found out a couple of days before my mother came to visit, but didn't want to tell anybody for a while. That is very difficult to accomplish when all I could do was sleep and be sick. Or so it seemed for a very long time. I am supposedly 16 weeks pregnant now, and still being sick on and off. So when do I get to the blooming phase?! I had forgotten how bad my morning sickness was with the others, but I do remember it going on for a rather long time.
I am, however, beginning to feel a bit better, and so able to tell people the happy news, and to knit some things. Which, of course, is the important thing. I will have lots of lovely little things to make. And since there are several people who also want to make things, I reckon this may be the best dressed baby in Manchester. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment