Sunday, 10 May 2009

Still crocheting!

In spite of sickness, and sleeping all the time, and going on holiday, I have managed to finish one or two little things. This inspires me to keep going. :-)
While we were in Cyprus, I managed to finish this shawl.
It is made with some lovely Colinette Tagliatelle that used to be a baggy loose jumper that wasn't that great. Now it is a shawl that isn't that great, but will probably be used a bit more. I love the yarn, I just haven't been able to do anything with it. :-(

I am, however, very pleased with my Barack Obama . I have been wanting to do this for ages, and now I have. :-) R has done one as well, which she has stuffed, and looks great. And C has started one as well. So our house will be filled with presidents. :-)




I have also started some baby knitting. This is a lovely Debbie Bliss Cashmerino baby hoody. I am doing size 3-6 months, because I want to get about 6 months use out of it. If I am going to knit with Debbie Bliss, I must make it worth it. It is lovely to knit with, but the pattern is a bit boring, so going a bit slow. I do like the way the hood is knitted onto the front of the sweater. So I won't have to do a lot of sewing on at the end.


Getting excited about finishing a hoody, and having a baby to put in it. :-)

No comments: