I have been working on this baby cardigan for a friend whose baby is having her first birthday tomorrow and I wasn't sure that I was going to get it finished. But I have. Late last night - all done!
I had started it in the sizing for 1-2 years, but ended up changing my mind and doing it in the 2-3 year old size. She is a big baby, but I think the sizings are a bit small, as my gauge was as it should be. I didn't really like the colours that they had in the shop in the Sirdar Tiny Tots DK, which is what the pattern is for, so I bought some Sirdar Denim Tweed DK.
Now I just have to help R finish the blanket she is crocheting as well. I am quite proud of R these days. She has been making things, and working at things, and volunteering in Oxfam. She is gaining her independence and it makes her a happier person. I think she is doing that growing up thing.... :-)
Peace
Julie
1 comment:
I LOVE this! Makes me want another little one so you can make one for my baby!
Post a Comment