Sunday, 21 November 2010

The funny thing is...

since coming back from America, I haven't had the urge to blog at all. I am trying to think of things to say, but really, I am just getting on with life. Being away really showed me that I quite like my life. So maybe I feel the need to write about it less, since I am not trying to convince myself that all is good. It really is good. :-)

Everything is still messy and cluttered, and we still have too little money, and the kids still bicker, and I still wish I had more time, but that is all pretty normal, eh? After all, it is 5.30 am and I am up baking cakes for C to sell at DnD to earn money for his Scout trip. And I don't mind. Maybe because this is the only time I actually get to use the computer...when they are all in bed.

I could be reading, currently trying The Road again. Started it at Martine's several months ago, but it wasn't her copy, and I never got around to getting it from the library. So I picked it up for a couple of quid in Chorlton Book Shop (best shop in the world!) and am finally getting to read it. Except, I'm not, because I keep falling asleep, or crocheting instead.  One week to the craft fair...and I really hope I make some money.

Here is what has been happening;

Baby's 1st Birthday, which was a month ago, actually. Her and me after birthday dinner.



And the cake baked by big sister.


R has been playing around with Photoshop and Gimp and Photoscape, all of which are on our not too great computer. Here she has cloned her yougner sister, as if I didn't have enough kids already.


I must get around to taking some photos of my new yarn, and all of the things I am making, and my new Addi Click needles, which are pretty cool. :-)

I don't really know who I am blogging for. When I started, this was for me. And maybe a few friends who live far away. But  I don't think they read anyway. And I can't figure out how to keep on blogging. It should be like a diary or a journal I guess. But I don't want all the private stuff to be on the internet. So maybe I have to re-evaluate what it is I am doing.


No comments: