Thursday, 18 November 2010

busy, busy, busy...

Things that are occupying my mind at the moment are, trying to home educate my remaining kids, care for the babe, and fundraise for the boy's Scout Jamboree trip. I am doing a craft fair, actually trying to sell some of the many things I make, at the end of the month. I really hope I sell some things, because all proceeds are going to the boy's Jamboree fund, and let's face it, my kids can only wear so many hats.

Although I am working on a couple of jumpers as well, which will no doubt still be there for me to work on in several weeks, after Christmas, when I shall have failed to finish them. :-) No expectations, no dissappointments...who says I haven't learned life's lessons? :-)

I am actually enjoying getting to make lots of things, without having to worry about the recipient, since the recipient will choose what they want. I just really hope to make some money, as I am freaking out about fund raising rather chronically these days. I can see we are just going to end up taking out a loan to send the boy, or else forgoing the trip altogether, and wasting all of this energy. I need to bake a lot more cakes. And the boy needs to get a paper round.

I have come up with a couple more patterns I will post over on the other blog sometime soon, as soon as the kids grow up, and I get the time.

No comments: