Saturday, 13 February 2010

Saturday again!

Haven't really slept for about 3 days now. It's a combination of niggly baby, back pain, too much caffeine, and teenagers getting phone calls at 4 in the morning. But having said that, I am not feeling too bad. Yet. :-) I got a haircut on Wednesday, although the only reason I actually got the haircut I have been wanting for about a year now is because I mentioned it to my friend Caroline, and she made the appointment for me.  So here we are, baby and haircut...

 

I've got 3 or 4 books on the go. I am getting a bit carried away with my reading challenge and am trying to read everything at once. I think I will have a book free day today and concentrate on knitting and kids. M is taking me out to the Cupcakery as a treat today, so perhaps I will slow down a bit. Have been really busy with the kids, although Baby A doesn't really like it, so need to slow down a bit. And maybe I will get some work done on the Boy Hat for Al. 
ps the baby is wearing a cardigan made by Audrey.  When I grow up, I want to knit like her. :-)

No comments: