Now, though, I seem to have a glut of things I want to do, and absolutely no time to do them. I am working on a nice pair of socks for Al for my Feb knit-a-long with Violet Green yarn. Progress is very slow!
I am still working on my gloves with my December Christmas Congo from the Getknitted Sock club, M wants me to make her a hug with the yarn she has dyed, (if you don't have a ravelry account and you want to see a photo of the hug, go here), I have won a yarn raffle, and cannot wait to start making something beautiful from a skein of this, and my Feb sock club yarn should arrive soon as well! What am I going to do?
In the mean time, I have managed to finish this baby hat for the Pilates teacher's youngest, we have spent a nice couple of days with friends in Leicester, and the activities that I have to taxi children to this week include African drumming, trampoline, Brownies, French, Youth beat group, Choir practice, Drama, Arts Award, Scouts, and Guides. Thank goodness I have some friends helping me to get them to other things and R is old enough to take the bus!
Tomorrow I am going to drive S to an open day at Bristol University. If the train wasn't so bloody expensive, I could have a nice knitting and purling journey, but instead I am driving. :-(
I suppose the good thing is that I have been doing a lot of stuff, within the house as well as without, with the family. But it all cuts into my making time, and I don't see the end of anything in sight! With that in mind, I am going to make sure we have a quiet day today, until the evening at least, and I am going to knit. I really don't want my Feb KAL, which is my first KAL, to turn into a March KAL!
I am off to be productive now...
No comments:
Post a Comment