I am doing surprisingly well with this. I got to the teal band at the bottom and decided to go back up and do the sleeves and the pockets so that when I finish it I will actually be finished. This morning I transferred all those many, many stitches onto some cotton yarn and tried it on. It is going to be fabulous!!! Did not take any photos though because I wasn't wearing a bra and the nipples were obvious. Not a flattering look. I have about 6 more inches to do which will take me a while still.
Especially since I have done a few other things. Like using the grey to crochet a shawl, and starting another shawl to take on my camping trip cuz I didn't want to take the tunic, and doing a baby shrug and hat, and now starting a shrug for my little one because she liked the baby's one. And going back to work on a blanket that was supposed to be for my daughter for her graduation....last July.
But I will finish it! And I will treat myself with a new pair of boots to go with it. It is gonna be FAB!
1 comment:
Pictures !!!! (I have a few inches to go)
Post a Comment