Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

I haven't been writing much lately, mostly because things haven't been that great, and I don't want to write about how shit things are. :-) But with the date January 1st come renewed hope and expectation. It just happens, I don't have to foster it. We had a fun evening last night playing silly games and drinking shandy and eating far too much food. It is nice to have friends.
My life is a lot different than it used to be. Funnily enough, not on the outside, because I am still at home with kids and home educating them. But things are different. And I am just getting used to that.
Arthritis is fine these days. Lots of diet and exercise. But it is such hard work that there isn't a lot of time for thoughts of jobs or classes or courses. So maybe a book group instead.

In the meantime here is the New Year's celebration...

And here is the Christmas knitting...








There is a pair of socks and a Katniss Cowl which are going to be post Christmas presents. And I have a desire to knit lots of socks. And read lots of books. And start having fun again.  :-)

No comments: