Monday, 23 April 2012

Making things for people

So it is April and I am spending most of my free time sowing, and planting, when I can. I suppose I haven't been doing that much, as the weather has been atrocious, but a few things are getting done. The aparagus bed was dug, then filled in and redug when we decided it would be a more efficient use of space to dig the trenches perpendicular to our original plans. :-) This means we probably have room for a strawberry bed in the perennial plot.  Terribly exciting, eh?!

On the wool front, I am trying to make things, and just getting tired. Working on The Babe's blanket, and doing some hearts and starfish and cute things as well. I was completely disappointed by my last craft fair, so am taking some time off from that and then I don't have to worry about making things for that. Just making things for people. Real people in my life.

Which probably means I shall be getting back to knitting soon. But I have not had my fill of crochet yet. I shall continue to work on some things for the Ravelry group, Crochet Shoulder Wrappers, and continue to work on things for the Babe's room, if she ever gets one.

No comments: