Monday, 2 May 2011

Mad crochet woman!

Doing loads! Getting repetitive strain injury! :-)


A shrug for the Meister. There is a matching halter...but not a photo of it.



This is the same cotton in an openwork mesh summer top for the Changeling. It didn't turn out at all like we planned, but she is happy with it. It was supposed to be baggy, but she likes it fitted, so I guess I get to try again to do a baggy one. :-)

 And this is the Granny Shrug that I am working on for fun with thinner yarn that I got from a Freecycler ages ago and haven't known what to do with. This is being done on a J hook, which I think is 6.5 mm .  The Changeling says she is interested in it if I turn it into a cropped top. We shall see.

There is also some work being done on another crocheted baby dress  pattern that I am trying to write up, and the toe up socks, and I may even get to work on my Buttercup again.

1 comment:

martine said...

love the changeling top, it came out excellent:-)
much love
martine