...and it feels quite weird. I feel like a foreigner, which I guess I am. There are a lot of things that I like about myself, that I consider to be a part of my Americanness, like my being direct, and loud, :-) but I guess I am more British than I care to admit. Although, I also think a lot of the changes have to be based on education or ideology, and that there are no doubt pockets within my home country where I would feel more at ease.
I can't upload any photos, because my mother's computer is too old, but I will when I get back. I am having a nice time seeing some people, cousins, family, and my friend Sue, who is coming to Springfield today from Peoria to pick me up for a visit because Peoria does not have a train station. I am still trying to get my head around that one.
More later. Oh, but I have been to the wool shops. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment