Tuesday, 12 October 2010

It is a good day today!!!!!!

So a lot has been happening in the background, and I haven't slept in a couple of days because so much is going around in my head, but it is all pretty good!  I have had some positive news- thanks to email - so maybe I had better revise the opinions expressed in my last post!  My best friend Martine is here, and has found a house! She is moving to Manchester!



I wonder how long it will take for us to start annoying each other. :-) And she won't be coming to stay for long weekends, which means my cooker won't get cleaned. :-(

And a new wool shop is opening in the city centre! Purl city Yarns!  And Martine and I are going to check it out!

And the baby is still cute!




So the sun is shining...it is a glorious autumnal day...and I am going out to enjoy it!!!! (Before I fall asleep)

1 comment:

Becks said...

Is anything more exciting than the prospect of exploring a new yarn shop? Yes yarnshopping with a good friend.
Lovely baby smiles too.
xx