Here are some nice things.
We have been growing a few berries in the garden. We have Raspberries, a couple of varieties of strawberries, (3 if you include the Alpine ones) and we have 4 new dessert gooseberry bushes and 3 new blueberry bushes.
And here is the babe, with a pink face, after eating lovely raspberries...
She is also wearing a Confection Shrug that I made for her last week. I finished of with crochet instead of the ribbing, and the collar is a bit floppy, but it still looks cute, and is just the thing when the sun stops shining and it cool off.
Other nice things, the kids performed their productions today, from the Home Educators Drama Group Experience. I haven't laughed so hard for a long time. They were BRILLIANT! Absolutely hilarious, and real performers. I shall be laughing spontaneoulsy for ages. :-)
2 comments:
We want to come for fruit salad:-)
much love martine
Ah well, I should probably have pointed out it'll be 2-3 years for any blueberries or gooseberries. You'll have to come for the company instead. :-)
Post a Comment