So I woke up this morning, and came down to use the computer while the other 6 people in the house were all still asleep, and there's an apple core on the desk, and one of the shelf. They are yucky and brown and should be in the compost. So my first reaction of the day, and it is anger. And then I thought, "Yay! the kids are eating fruit!"
2 comments:
Now all you have to do is work on using the bin:-) Mine only like the grapes and the strawberries
much love
martine
Hmm, I was so happy today to see the little ones grabbing apples and plums from the fruit bowl to take into the garden with them. Especially when they came in for more a short time later. Only when I went outside later I found all the fruit lined up by the tomato plants with a bite out of each piece and swarms of wasps hovering about. Apparently the children had done this so that the wasps and bees would come in and make daddy's tomatoes grow!
Yes I guess it is all about perception. But I wish I had spotted it a bit sooner.......
Post a Comment