Sunday, 11 October 2009

Productivity!

It is amazing what you can accomplish when the kids all go out for the afternoon! I have been sitting and knitting, and crocheting, and mastering my mattress stitch all day. I had done most of the knitting for these things, but never got around to stitching them together, but today I have done it! Listened to vinyl, Talking Heads, Tears for Fears, Bad Brains, some Classical film scores, and Voila! Here they are!

The Debbie Bliss Cashmerino hoody!



The Sirdar Supersoft Acrylic Cutie Patootie - slightly modified.



And the Tiny tots cardigan with crocheted edging because I couldn't be bothered to pick up and knit all of those stitches.


Ahhhhh! They are all sized 6 to 12 months, so hopefully they will get some use. I feel like I have accomplished something. :-)

3 comments:

martine said...

Trogdor is going to be one well dressed baby:-)
much love Martine

themightyone said...

Trogdor???? :o)

Just checked in on your blog to make sure I hadn't missed any announcement. I'm sorry you're not getting the midwifery support you deserve, thrilled to see you're having a little girl (Poor C though, outnumbered again :o)
Love the knitting you've been producing but now I want an adult sized Debbie Bliss hoodie!!! Gorgeous work Julie!

Take care m'dear Much love Tracy M XXX

Suesoz A said...

Your work is beautiful! I especially like the Tiny Tots cardigan. Also the sweater Martine made and blanket you made in the new photo of Althea are equally gorgeous. No wonder you like to knit so much.