When I named this blog I did actually think it would be all about knitting, since my family get sick of listening to me go on about wool and patterns etc. And I also thought it would be witty, since my plan was to chronicle all of my silly mistakes.
I guess with getting pregnant, and the government rearing its fascist head, I sort of got away from all of that. But here we go.
The good news is that I finally managed to do a decent mattress stitch. The bad news is that I managed to do it on a baby jumper, which I then noticed I had screwed up the front sides. :-( so this morning I have actually managed to unpick the mattress stitch, and undo the top half of both sides of the front, and an reknitting, and will soon be re-mattress stitching.
I am determined to get this done today! I must get something done! It is actually getting hard to knit anything, and I have to hold my arms above my HUGE belly! Maybe if I finish all of the lovely things I am trying to make for this baby, she will want to come out soon!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment