Boil number one has healed, but number two was incised on Monday, after 7 hour wait in hospital. I am getting a bit fed up with this, and just hope it is all healed before I go into labour. I am also getting pressure to go into hospital to have this baby, which is shaking my confidence a bit. I have had 3 home births, no problems, why do they have to start now? Will talk to midwife tomorrow.
In the meantime, have finished knitting bits of a baby cardigan with Sidar denim dk. I don't really like that yarn as it splits a lot, but I think it will look nice. It is size 1-2 years as we have plenty of little stuff. I just need to sew it up now, and do the collar etc, which will take a while.
I am also working on a pair of leg warmers for S to take to uni. She heads off on Saturday. It doesn't look like I am going to be able to take her, which makes me soooooo sad, I just have to not think about it. I can't believe she is taking this huge step, and I am going to be sitting here, trying not to bump my wound, be sick, get worn out. :-( I want to see her flat, take her shopping, and say goodbye properly. Oh well. I will just have to send a pair of leg warmers instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment