Well, I mentioned that I would try to put some photos up of the work going on in the house, but things are so chaotic, I can't find the camera. I do believe it is getting better, it just seems worse because we are back in the house. Dust everywhere, brushing teeth in the kitchen, no cooker, etc. It is going to be another week, so I thought we would go and stay someplace else, but the kids have things they want to do here in Manchester, so I guess I will just be getting up early and trying to keep us out of the house for most of the day. Which wouldn't be so bad, if I could be organized enough to pack everything we need for the day and do lots of picnic stuff.
We are off to the library now. Wonder how long I can make that last? :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment