Ramblings from the mind of a woman who spends rather too much time making things from lovely yarns. Or... Ramblings from the mind of a woman who doesn't have nearly enough time to make all the things she wants to from lovely yarn.
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
Hiatus
Not really doing much at the moment. My hands are not really in good shape. My eczema is bad, and my thumbs are cracked and bleeding and I had an infection (sorted thanks to homeopathic remedy) and then I sliced one thumb on the broken tap, and then grated it and sliced the other while doing onions then next day. So basically, bad thumb karma. Trying to take care of myself, so I will be ready for the Ravelympics, which I hope to take part in for the first time this year. Would like to get some things done for the two eldest daughters, one who is graduating from university in July, and the other starting in September. Must stop being distracted by shawls and cotton things for summer! At least I can still look at things on Ravelry, while waiting for my hands to be able to make something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment