Sunday, 5 February 2012

The plan for February

I am sticking with the 3 project monthly focus plan, but I do have about 6 things planned for Feb. Oh dear. I am still working on the shorts, but I don't know if I should count that as one of the 3? No, I will have another 3 :-)

So we are doing a slouchy hat for the Boy to match his cigar gloves, in the same King Cole Merino blend.  And we are finishing off a pair of fingerless mitts for the Changeling. One is already done, so if I finish that, I may possibly start some Fairlisle ones for her as well.

Then there are the teddies. I have bought some patterns for soft toys that are absolutely lovely, and am really wanting to get started on them...Along with some slippers for me. I have the yarn for the slippers and the toys, so don't have to buy any. :-) And I don't have any crochet projects on the go, so I should start the Small Talk shawl for myself...

See! That adds up to three, doesn't it?

No comments: