Here are some recently finished objects. It occurs to me that I do like certain colours. Although the Changeling did pick out the King Cole superwash Merino in the olive colour for her Owls jumper. And I have been doing lots of other crocheted things for craft fairs. So much so, that my right hand was beginning to develop a bit of a tremor. Have decided to take a break and do some knitting instead. I am trying to work on the Rebecca cabled shorts pictured at the bottom, but the pattern is rather confusing and I need lots of time to sort it out. They are also going to be for the Changeling, although the Meister is asking for her own Owls and Shorts too. Oh dear.
1 comment:
I want an owl jumper!!!! Especially one as well done as yours. The changeling is very beautiful isn't she?
Love the hat too, still trying to find the perfect one for my very boring man.......(tastewise not personally boring of course).
Post a Comment