I am doing another craft fair. I think I may try to make a business out of this. Nothing grand, but £100 - £200 a month would be great to help with the Boy's music lessons, and all those things that girls need too. So I am crocheting lots of hats. It came about rather unexpectedly. I wrote to the organiser of the monthly Horse and Jockey craft fair, and asked for details, she sent me details, and booked me in. So I thought, "OK." I guess that is what I needed, for the decision to be taken away from me, otherwise, I would pontificate endlessly.
Number 2 thing is that I have started the Rebecca number 10 shorts. Dear me, I have never read such a confusing pattern. Am asking for help from those who have actually made them. I wonder if it is me, the translation of the pattern, the way Rebecca patterns are written, or just these shorts. Most likely a combination of all those things, but it feels like I have started something monumental, and worth mentioning.
And number 3 thing is that I have finally given in, and bought some reading (knitting) glasses. The optician says I only just need them, and gave me a prescription a few weeks ago saying that I could get some glasses if I felt the need. Well, the nights are drawing in, the light is leaving, and I feel the need.
It was the very fine navy blue mohair that did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment