(Throwing is a reference to the English way of knitting, by the way.)
I am making progress on the two garments I am trying to finish, the Candy Striped Noro jumper for S - although making it without the stripes and with really long sleeves, and in Rowan felted tweed. I just need to finish a sleeve, and do the ribbing on the sleeves and the bottom, and then get it in the post, and hope that there is still some cold weather so she can wear it.
I am also doing ok on the Debbie Bliss Baby Jacket for the Babe. I keep looking at it thinking I wish I had some Debbie Bliss yarn to do it in, but I am stash busting, and shall be for quite some time.
Spent the morning on Ravelry, since I couldn't actually knit - because my knitting was in the living room where teen- aged boys were sleeping. But I have chosen a few of my next projects, which will not require me to buy yarn, and shall dress my family and hopefully my feet, in lovely things. Caroline is doing socks, and I want to get back to do some socks as well. :-)
I am afraid I cannot put up any photos of progress because the computer is not recognizing the SD drive, and somebody has mislaid the cable to connect the camera to the computer. You will just have to take my word for it that I am actually making slow progress.
And then I am going to start a whole new pattern, and try to knit continental style from beginning to end. :-) Really.
No, I mean it....
1 comment:
I believe you :-)
love m
Post a Comment