Haven't got the time for blogging right now. Baby, other kids, fund-raising, going to America soon, regular life, crocheting and knitting for craft fairs, and not sleeping mean this has just turned into one more thing I am not doing. So taking a break for a couple of months, and not going to worry about it. Well, I will try not to worry about it. I will worry about 600 other things instead. And maybe try to read a book. I bought a couple of Cormac McCarthy books yesterday, as well as a couple of volumes of poetry, (from the great Chorlton Book Shop)and I am crocheting lots of squares, as well as fretting over family menus, and wondering what I should do that PhD on when I finally get around to it. So it isn't like I am slacking or anything...
1 comment:
lovely piccy of the kids, I have pinched it for my desktop.
see you soon
much love martine
Post a Comment